A large share of well-known banks and financial service providers in the Swiss financial centre are among the growing number of passive members in the SAAM.
In a mutual exchange of know-how, the passive members offer the SAAM and its members access to valuable specialized knowledge, for example, at events, seminars and with editorial contributions to the "denaris", the trade journal for the independent asset management industry.
Passive members of the SAAM can be natural or legal persons, who support the aims of the SAAM, but do not meet the admission criteria for active membership; are interested in the profession and education work of the SAAM and seek to actively promote the industry and the Swiss financial centre.
Benefits of passive membership
| The SAAM offers its passive members a valuable platform to make contact with its members. They also receive the following benefits:
- the opportunity to appear as a lecturer at the breakfast or after-work meetings
- invitation to the SAAM events (golf tournaments, forums, seminars, members meeting)
- free subscription to the "denaris" trade journal
- preferential conditions for all SAAM events
- access to the "member's area" of the SAAM Web site
- opportunities for event sponsoring