The Swiss Association of Asset Managers (SAAM) brings together independent asset managers who undertake to provide professional, responsible and high-quality services. Individual membership of the SAAM entails a commitment to excellence and a highly professional service. Members play an active part in promoting the values of the association and supporting the industry.
Who can become an individual member of the SAAM?
All those who work for an independent asset management firm also retirees.
Benefits of an individual membership of the SAAM
An individual membership offers a range of valuable benefits:
- Direct contact with the leading professional association
- A wide range of networking opportunities
- Personal invitation to all SAAM events
- Support for all aspects of your day-to-day business
- Access to exclusive information
- Free delivery of the quarterly industry magazine "denaris"
Costs and fees
The annual membership fee is CHF 500 (excluding VAT).
The membership fee is waived for employees of an active SAAM member.
Pursuant to Article 9 of the Articles of Association, persons joining the association in the second half of the year pay half the annual fee in the year in which they become members.
A discount of 50% is granted for those aged 65 and over.
Registration for an individual membership of the SAAM
Join the SAAM as an individual member now: