Activ membership under state supervisiont
The following criteria must be met to become an active member under state supervision of the SAAM .
Along with submission of the membership application, you must pay a one-time processing fee and upon admission to the Association, a one-time admission fee ("Membership Application for Active Membership subject to government supervision" form).
The annual membership fee for active membership is set annually for the following year by the Members' Meeting. If a member is admitted to the Association in the second half of the year, then only half the annual membership fee must be paid.
Please send your membership application, including the required annexes to the regional office in your area.
The following documents are the submitted with the membership application:
Documents concerning applicant
- Membership application
- Extract from the commercial registry (original or notarized copy)
- Most recent audit report
- Affirmation of independant asset management
- Description of business activities
- Audited financial statements of the past 2 years and (if required by law) consolidated financial statements of the past 2 years
- Undertaking by the auditor regarding the inclusion, if application is accepted, of compliance with the applicable provisions of the Code of Ethics and professional Conduct of Independent Asseet Managers in the scope of audits (for DSFIs only)
Documents concerning the persons in charge (for DSFIs only)
| (Executive board and board of director's members, those in charge of the prevention of money laundering and his/her representative)
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed
- Copies of work references, certificates and diplomas (simple copies)
After the SAAM has received the complete membership application, including all required annexes, it will be provided to Board for their decision. There exists no entitlement to admission to the Association.