Active membership with SRO affiliation
The following criteria must be met to become an active member of the SAAM with SRO affiliation.
Along with submission of the membership application, you must pay a one-time processing fee and upon admission to the Association, a one-time admission fee (see page 6 of the "Membership Application for Active Membership with SRO affiliation" form".
The annual membership fee for active membership is set annually for the following year by the Members' Meeting. If a member is admitted to the Association in the second half of the year, then only half the annual membership fee must be paid.
Please send your membership application, including the required annexes, to the regional office in your area.
The following documents are to be submitted with the membership application:
Documents concerning applicant
- Membership application
- Extract from the commercial register (original or copy)
- Audited financial statements and (if requiered by law) consolidated financial statements of the past 2 years
- Business plan covering a period of three years
- Affirmation of independant asset management
- Application for admission as audit firm
- Internal rules relevant to assure compliance with the MLL and the Code (more then 10 FI employees)
- Internal rules relating to the provision of training on the MLL and the Code (more then 10 FI employees)
Documents concerning the individuals in charge
| (Executive board and board of director's members, the person in charge of the prevention of money laundering and his/her representative, representative)
- Copy of passport, dated and signed
- Copy of criminal records (original), not older than 6 months
- Warranty regarding pending and administrative actions (original)
- Curriculum Vitae, dated and signed
- Copies of work references, certificates and diplomas
Once SAAM has received the complete membership application, including all required annexes, the documents will be forwarded to the Admissmion Board for their decision. There is no entitlement to admission to the Association.
In the canton of Ticino the professional practice as a financial intermediary or trustee (fiduciario commercialista, di fiduciario immobiliare e di fiduciario di finanziario) entailing the billing of third parties, requires a supplementary permit from the cantonal supervisory authority (Autorità di vigilanza sulle professioni di fiduciario, Via dei Gaggini 1, 6500 Bellinzona).